Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Morning Wishes Good Morning Greetings Good Morning Quotes Best Morning Wishes Lovely morning greetings Good morning Text messagse

Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuu
Cockacoladuuuuuu, Refreshed and newwwwwwwwwwww, skies are bluuuuuuuuuuuu, Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

-----------------------

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day!

---------------------------------------

God gave me you so I won't be blue, to keep me company so there's no need to worry. Through good and bad, I know, I have a friend so dear, so true, and that friend is you. Take care!


----------------------

Of all the smiles you received today, there was a smile you didn't see. A smile not from the lips, but straight from the heart - a smile that came from me.


---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment